Run Santa Run Sheboygan
Run Santa Run 5K
Saturday, December 2nd
At Blue Harbor Resort
Run Santa Run Event Info
Lace up your running shoes and join the jolly crowd as hundreds of Santas, elves, and penguins take over the streets of Sheboygan, WI, spreading holiday cheer with every step. The festive atmosphere is contagious with a visit from Santa Claus, fun aid stations, and a race to stop the Grinch from stealing Christmas! Whether you're an avid runner or simply looking for a jolly good time, this spirited event promises laughter, holiday spirit, and a dash of competitive fun for all ages.
- STEP #1: Decide whether you want to run or walk as a Santa, Elf, or Penguin.
- STEP #2: Get your costume.
- STEP #3: Run or walk the 5K and have a good time making sure to soak in all the holiday festivities!
- STEP #4: Enjoy the North Pole Post-Race party right here at Blue Harbor Resort when you're done.
This is not a timed event, BUT the first 25 runners to beat the Grinch will get a an award.
Run Santa Run Registration
- September: $25
- October: $30
- November $35
- Packet Pick Up & Race Day*: $45
Children (12 and under) (click “Special Pricing” when registering children)
- September: $20
- October: $25
- November: $30
- Packet Pick Up & Race Day*: $35
What is Included:
- Character long sleeve shirt (youth sizes available!)
- Specific character hat and accessories
- FREE digital race photos
- One free beverage token - redeemable for beer or non-alcoholic beverage at the North Pole Post-Race Party at Blue Harbor Resort
- Chocolate kisses & mistletoe, Festival Foods cookies, and other fun snacks throughout the race!
- A jolly good way to celebrate the holiday season
*Participant shirt not guaranteed with day of registrations. All prices do not include WI sales tax, or RunSignUp.com processing fees.
Run Santa Run Overnight Stays
You'll want to plan to make it a full holiday weekend for Run Santa Run in Sheboygan, WI! There are plenty of holiday happenings around town to keep you and your whole family entertained for a day or two.
Use Promo Code
For 20% Off*
*Discount available for stays December 1st - 3rd, 2023, off best available rates and valid on all room types except Captain or Presidential Suites and Villas.
Sheboygan Holiday Attractions
Holiday Open House
Ride the trolley around to visit Harbor Centre businesses December 2nd from noon - 4pm to discover holiday happenings all around town!
Breakfast with Santa
Visit with Santa at Blue Harbor Resort November 25th, December 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd during Breakfast with Santa from 8:30am-10am.
Run Santa Run FAQs
Parking will be available at Blue Harbor Resort in front of the Conference Center or in nearby municipal lots.
Packet pick up will be Friday, December 1st from 4pm-7pm at Blue Harbor Resort or on race day from 7:30am - 9am.
The race will begin in the lobby of the Conference Center at Blue Harbor Resort.
There will be three special stations on the course and one at the finish line! All special stations will have festive music playing to keep you in the holiday spirit.
- Station #1: Mistletoe/Kissing Station. Enjoy a Hershey’s kiss under the Mistletoe Truss.
- Station #2: Cookie Station presented by Festival Foods. Stop here and grab a cookie to help fuel you the rest of the way!
- Station #3: Candy Cane Station - candy canes will be waiting for you while on the final stretch!
*Course subject to change at any time pending permit approval*
The race will end in the lobby at Blue Harbor Resort.
The North Pole Post Race Party will be held in On the Rocks Bar & Grill on level 2 at Blue Harbor Resort, just off the lobby.
This race does not offer refunds or deferrals. If you are registered for the event, you agreed to the no refund and no deferral policy prior to submitting your online registration. This includes those who experience illness, injury or any other condition that may prevent them from participating in the event.