We want you to be well-prepared for your Lake Michigan vacation! Our FAQs page addresses frequently asked questions to help you plan your stay with us at Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, WI.
Check in begins at 4 pm or as rooms become available. You may stop at the front desk to receive your waterpark passes as early as 1pm on the day of arrival and we will call you when your room becomes available.
Resort Hotel Cancellation Policy
Villa Cancellation / Modification Policy
You must be 21 years of age to check into our resort.
We are not a pet friendly resort; however, we do allow service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please see our Service Animal Policy.
A service animal has been defined by the ADA as “any animal individually trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including, but not limited to, guiding individuals with impaired vision, alerting individuals to an impending seizure or protecting individuals during one, and alerting individuals who are hearing impaired to intruders, or pulling a wheelchair and fetching dropped items.”
- Under the ADA laws, the Resort cannot charge for the service dog.
- The dog is allowed in public areas of the Resort and the assigned guest room. The service dog is allowed in the Waterpark, however, not in the water- including water features and fountains. The dog must stay on the pool deck and no closer than 4 feet to the water.
- The guest must follow the rules of the Resort. The dog must be under the handler’s control at all times, including that the dog must be on a leash or harness and must wear an owner identification tag at all times.
- If the service dog were to damage anything, the guest is still liable for the cost of the damages; including an associate or another guest being bitten or injured. Any repair or cleaning costs incurred by the service dog will be charged to the handler.
A service animal may be removed from premises for one of the following reasons:
- The service animal acts out of control or behaves poorly so as to cause a disruption, and the handler fails or is unable to take effective action to control the service animal.
- The service animal is unclean, and/or not housebroken.
If the service animal consistently behaves improperly, the handler may be directed not to bring the service animal onto premises until the handler corrects the service animal’s behavior. When there is a legitimate reason to ask that a service animal be removed from the premises, staff must offer the disabled individual the opportunity to obtain goods or services without the service animal’s presence.
In the wake of COVID-19, valet parking is temporarily unavailable.
We have two shuttles available. The shuttle is free on resort property, but there is a charge to be shuttled in the Sheboygan County area.
Yes, we require the first night room and tax in advance as a deposit.
Our resort fee is $24.99 per night and includes wireless internet, parking lot access, coffee in rooms, fitness center access, Moviebeam entertainment system in room, and towels in the water park.
In order for the reservation to be tax exempt the reservation must be under the tax-exempt guest name. The guest must also bring their tax-exempt form from the state of Wisconsin.
Children two years and under are considered free for access to the waterpark, but they are considered occupants in a guest room. When setting up a reservation, we require the number of children under two to be listed.
You can either call Blue Harbor Reservations Line at 866-701-BLUE (2583) or reserve your room through the website.
Yes, wi-fi internet access is included with the resort fee.
The resort has two on-site restaurants: The Beacon & On the Rock Bar & Grill. Additionally, Shoreline provides grab and go selections and coffee to start your day.
The Rocky Bottom Snack Bar is located in Breaker Bay Waterpark and open during Waterpark Hours.
The Sand Bar is our outdoor pool bar and is open weather permitting during the summer season.
Yes, you will need to present your room key and ID to the outlet you are purchasing from.
Moviebeam is the ultimate immersive in-room guest experience providing access to movies, services and casting from your own device to our 55" flat screen TVs. Moviebeam entertains, engages, and informs with contactless interactions.
To stream content from your own device:
- Connect your device to the Guest Wi-Fi.
- On the TV remote, press the 'Source' or 'Input' button and select HDMI1 on the TV.
- Instructions will appear momentarily on the TV. Follow the instructions on the TV screen to pair your device
- Once paired, you will be redirected to the Moviebeam webpage on your device. Exit the webpage
- Open the app of your choice on your device and look for the casting icon
- Click the casting icon and select your room number
- Begin watching your content
- To un-pair / disconnect from the TV, click the casting icon* in your app and select 'Stop Casting' or 'Disconnect'
*For further questions please call 1-866-969-3549 or visit moviebeam.com.
There is an ATM in the main resort, please ask an associate where it is located.
Each floor has a designated vending machine and ice machine area.
Yes, our fitness room is available 24 hours daily with key card access and features the latest workout machinery from Life Fitness.
Daily stay over service for all rooms located inside the main resort include the following:
- Daily Used Towel Replacement
- Daily Amenity Replenish
- Daily Refuse Removal
Click here to learn more about our environmental initiatives and our Go Blue Program to forgo stayover service.
Every day millions of gallons of water are used to wash towels that have only been used once. By forgoing your stayover service and reusing towels, saving amenities and reducing plastic use, we limit our environmental footprint one room at a time with our new Go Blue Program.
To conserve water and reduce our environmental footprint, please hang your “GO BLUE” door hanger located in your guest room on your door the night before to forgo your daily stayover service the following day.
Yes, coin operated machines are available for guest use.
The villas are not attached to the main resort and located to the west of the main resort and waterpark.
Blue Harbor Resort 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom villas will receive a daily refuse pick up starting at 9 am. Please leave refuse for pick up inside the main door.
Due to safety regulations, fires are not allowed to be created by guests on any area of the resort's premises. We sometimes offer bonfires in the summer for our guests. However, starting your own fire anywhere on the property is strictly prohibited.
Grills are not allowed on any area of the resort's premises. The use of grills is strictly prohibited on our property.
The 2-Bedroom Villa includes one parking spaces and the 4-Bedroom Villa includes two parking spaces. If additional spots are needed then you may use the free county parking lot across the street.
The kitchen is stocked with basic dishes, utensils and pots and pans for max occupancy of the villa.
Waterpark Day Passes are available for purchase on Sundays only for $40 Per Person.
- Day passes are valid 9 am - 6 pm
- NO ADVANCED PURCHASES
- BASED ON OCCUPANCY
- PURCHASE AT WATER PARK ADMISSIONS
- Towels are not provided for day-pass guests. Please bring your own towels.
- Waterpark towels are subject to an additional $3 towel fee per person.
You will receive as many waterpark passes as the number of guests you have listed on your reservation.
You may arrive as early as 1pm to receive your waterpark passes. If your room is ready at that time, we will go ahead and get you checked in. If it is not ready, we will take down your information and call you as soon as it becomes available.
The hours of the waterpark vary based on the time of year. Click here to view current waterpark hours.
Carry-ins are not allowed in the waterpark at any time.
We provide life vests free of charge and any life vests brought in must be coast guard approved.